• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Photo's of Members K11's

there are 4 things i would change about that car to make it perfect for me: horizontal rear wiper mod, lower it, loose the fog lights and bonnet lifters

Rear wiper is going completely I think! Lowering it soon hopefully, I want to lose the fogs but I will have two holes in my bumper :( I dont know what kind of filler I can buy to sort it out? any ideas

Rear wiper is going completely I think! Lowering it soon hopefully, I want to lose the fogs but I will have two holes in my bumper :( I dont know what kind of filler I can buy to sort it out? any ideas

filling the holes is not the problem its painting over them to match the bumper. really if you have a soldering iron you could actually melt some plastic in there (ABS plastic) and weld the holes closed, then just sand it down. that way you wouldn't get filler cracks.

ah okay, haven't thought of that at all! I might have a look into that method instead, frankly either way it probably won't go as perfectly as planned :p though my spoiler spray job went well!
cheers for the advice mate

web.jpg

filling the holes is not the problem its painting over them to match the bumper. really if you have a soldering iron you could actually melt some plastic in there (ABS plastic) and weld the holes closed, then just sand it down. that way you wouldn't get filler cracks.

and lots of spare plastic you can cut from behind the bumper

Possibly yeah, is your engine a mixture of parts from others? If not did you get new rings or re-hone the bores?

Once im mapped (which i have to keep annoyingly saying im game for a meet

Possibly yeah, is your engine a mixture of parts from others? If not did you get new rings or re-hone the bores?

Once im mapped (which i have to keep annoyingly saying im game for a meet
off course... I didn't :D Bodge job not for the win apparently. She is speckling oil from her bum abit apart from that she is allright. Oh well if something happens it happens. Yes I keep on saying the same thing, never happens and money gets spent on other more important things :( Moving Saturday!! Thats taken nearly all my money!

thanks a lot..we have some plans for the k11 too..for now its just a cg13 with full exhaust system from the manifold to catbox and ga16 airbox!

Although if you look closely it has wrap around spolier, colour coded wing mirrors and (I'm really squinting) pop out rear windows
Yeah it has pop out back windows etc...It is a super s guys...What pictures do you want..so i can prove im not pretending i have something i dont lol

Ohhhh yeah i know they do this was the first i've seen without them....people just think its another micra but it actually shifts and leaves a lot of Roy Bacers!!

Back