philips sidelights bluevision

Heya people I just got my alternator belt reaplced at the nissan garage and at the same time i got my headlight bulbs replaced with the philips xtreme power bulbs. How ever they were not willing to fit my Philips bluevision side lights as they said they were not road legal. I thought the philips bluevision side lights were road legal as the website i bought the bulbs from stated they were legal (www.powerbulbs.com). Are nissan wrong or is the website bullsh*tting??

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
as far as i`m aware there perfectly road legal been using them in my k12 and my dads vectra for the past three years both have been through mot`s etc with no problems

hmmmmm. lmao this is kinda stoooopid! Should i tell the garage they are and prove to them with a website quotations and show them the e-marked packaging?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
well you could try but im not too sure that they would fit something "illegal" as they think otherwise you may try and force the blame onto them if you got pulled over, in their eyes anyways.

just fit them yourself it aint hard, best not to #### the garage off they will remember you can charge you the earth ext time it ait worth it it takes 5 minutes to fit them.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
The Philips Blue Vision are Road Legal, though the E' Marking are barely visible I can vouche that they are there as it's part of my job to test them.

i have the bluevision, h4 headlight bulbs and the capless parking light bulbs, the blue glow is minimal if not non existant... As long as they are 60/55 watt then they are road legal... but dare i ask are u not able to switch a sidelight bulb yourself?
:eek: