• MarioKart

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
ollie240585

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Well I went down there, and couldn't decide which one to get, so I got both, poll is now deemed pointless!!!

Mariokart is good, but the whole point of mariokart is the multiplayer thing!!

Just feels exactly like the N64 one at the moment

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I bought both too mate! mario is a great game, although frustrating when your in the lead as EVERYTHING seems to attack you! POW, Blue Shell, Lightning, Big bullet etc.. I like the choice of bikes and stuff, and multiplayer is great. Playing against friends & relatives remotely :D

Love the fact the music has been saved from previous games and transferred over, even from the Snes!

I hate rainbow road though.

Havent played PES yet

OP
OP
ollie240585

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Mate, need to add you on wii
My Wii Console No is:
5465 1545 3685 3022

My Mariokart code is
0259-0599-6316

My PES code is:
0989 2046 8438

Why can't you just use your console code for all of them?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Excellent. Only need the mario code to play you online so will add you tonight. Will text you my code later

micramac

Deactivated Account
footy games are totaly mint! pro evo is balls though. if you want a footy game then fifa's are the ones to get

mario cark is totaly class tho
i liked crash team racing aswell if anyone else played that? was amazing for the partys at peoples houses like. 4 player multi tap woop! woop!

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
footy games are totaly mint! pro evo is balls though. if you want a footy game then fifa's are the ones to get

mario cark is totaly class tho
i liked crash team racing aswell if anyone else played that? was amazing for the partys at peoples houses like. 4 player multi tap woop! woop!

are you just on about the wii version of pro evo being not so good compared to fifa or in general?:suspect:

cos pro evo kicks butt on every console, prob except Wii :glance:

micramac

Deactivated Account
pro evo is crap on every console! lol
wey thats wot i rekon, fifa football is the best football game ever and has been for years and years

(Y)

OP
OP
ollie240585

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
I've always been a fifa man myself, but reading reviews on fifa 2008 on the Wii, I thought I'd get PES instead. It's a good game which is bloody good to play, the controls can be complicated, as you have to be thinking one move ahead as you can be controlling more than one player at a time, making others do runs.

Thing I hate about PES is the lack of rights to team and player names!!!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I was a huge fan of Fifa games during the 90's. they were awesome! Pro Evo 4 is probably my most favourite football game though. The incorrect names can be easily corrected by modifying the team names, player names, shirt colours etc.