Personalised Reg Plate Prices?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Was looking on the DVLA for custom plates for price guide for mine and was getting between £400-£500 is this for real? my plate might be worth more than my car lol

IMO personal number platers are very pointless and only very special ones are ok

Waste of money, buy a turbo instead

im not talking about buying one really was just browsing as someone said that my plate was probably worth more than my car :(

The less numbers/letters the more you pay. Certain plates go for close to the 100k + mark. Some people must just have too much money :(

theres a well known one on a lambo BL03 JOB bought for £15K. well if you want to hide the age of a car all well and good, but most people with plates are up there own.

best thing i ever did was buy a private plate.

the people who say they are up there own arses etc are just jealous because they cant get there name spelled out on one :p

I'm thinking of getting plates for mines but I'll prob go with the old style as it starts at £250 upwards. but only if i can find something I like :)

I've got an 2006 car with an X reg on it :p meh who cares if people thing my car is older lol as long as the reg makes sense to me HAHA

The less numbers/letters the more you pay. Certain plates go for close to the 100k + mark. Some people must just have too much money :(

The "F1" plate fitted to the Bugatti Veyron at Earls Court was worth more than the Veyron, so £1m+

i had found one for me KEN 37H spells me proper name( Even though i dont like it ) and that is up for 15k i nearly died when i checked. Now where is that bank manager ......................................................

i think they're proper cool and add a really nice personal/finishing touch to a car that your proud of. imo people who are more conscious about their car having a '55' plate instead of an 'r' reg, are more vain than those with cherished plates!but thats just my opinion. 10 points who can guess what my reg is lol :p

If points means prizes then im guessing B14KLR? :D

My hybrid reg plate ends in LTD which doesn't mean its a limited edition was the name of my design/photgraphic company "Lemon-Tea Design Studio" so really means more to me than anyone else lol.

Back