Personal plate for the k10

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
guys i need some help!

i want to get a special plate for the 10 but it needs to meet these Criteria;

nothing above f reg
cost no more than £250

ive looked at ones with JAP in the plate, MSC etc etc but i wondered if someone could give me some bettrer options? :) or ideas?

the old girl deserves the best! :p

DSC00696.jpg

have thought about this for nearly 4 years. i seen one a while back that i liked!

but obviously keeping that one to myself :p

i got a slight advantage of being able to go up to H reg

its a ###### though due to the restrictions

Im after one, and i can do X backwards but im too tight to pay the £399 for the one i really want :(

yeah thought of that but im not really intretsed in having initials or my name on it .. i guess the one thats on it is ok maybe there isnt one out there for it :(

i was going to try and encorporate it say like if your name is dave or something if it can start with any letter D would be better because at least it stands for something. Just a thought.

well mines Mat and i can go above F reg lol other with id just have something starting with k10, damn my 1989 k10! why couldnt they make it 3 years later!!! :p

I quite wanted K8 EVL (Katie V) but the spare L put me off because people kept asking if i wanted it to say Kate Evil :(

this is mine the reason behind it.

R = the registration of my car before the plate.

18 = got it for my 18th birthday

JDJ = Jordan Daniel Jones

my brothers got one as well and my dad but his is a very expensive only 1 number then 3 letters

Attachments

• S8300373.JPG
    S8300373.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 213
ya got B12 MSC for £245 there was other numbers too or C13MCR tad more at £320 or be naughty (i didnt say that) and get one with say A20 KLO and put a screw on the L to male it look like KIO for £250

I was looking to get K10 DJE which I think was available when I had the micra but the micra was H reg so couldn't. DJE being my initials. :p Got a one now that suits my needs though so its all good. :)

Are you wanting something just for that car, or something you can take with you? I considered K10 AJA for myself, which was available at the time, but a K10 one might be a bit daft on your next car!

Maybe my next will be K 300 BHP lol.

Back