Performance Clutch for 1348cc Micra.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for an upgraded clutch?

I purchased a 184mm helix clutch kit recently and then was told after that it was for a distributor Micra and so wouldn't fit my 1348cc coilpack Micra, and so I instead bought a Matt Humphris uprated clutch plate. However, with this setup, this clutch is slipping like mad, so can anyone please suggest a decent upgraded one?

CG Motorsports offer a stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3 clutch on eBay but it seems that these only fit the dizzy Micra's....

I was maybe thinking the black diamond stage 2 clutch, has anyone got any experience with these?

Really appreciate any help as usual!

You could get a clutch that seems too grippy and remove friction on puck material (the two opposing out of six for example) and it will be slipping more, just some gearbox deinstallation reinstallation ;) Als you shoud try to find out what comes after organic, I can't tell you but that is a good question

Last edited:
You could get a clutch that seems too grippy and remove friction on puck material (the two opposing out of six for example) and it will be slipping more, just some gearbox deinstallation reinstallation ;) Als you shoud try to find out what comes after organic, I can't tell you but that is a good question

No dont do that.

Back