Pease pottage meet - 14th March 2009

Which date is best

• Total voters

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I know a couple are up for this, so let's make it happen - say sometime mid-march? Saturday is best for me.

Who's in?

I normaly go and spend the weekend with my girlfriend, but its sounds like a great idea, when you fix a date i will try to work somthing out:)

Ok, we have some interest - I propose either the 7th or 14th of March, thoughts please - could a poll even be added?

What the hell?! I just spent 5 minutes trying to find out how to add a poll! haha

Where is that option out of interest? lol

Top job, nice one Arnold, although I think that the percentages are slightly wrong....

Yeah haha! i think it's because you can tick both boxes, i mean i'm free both dates so i chose both of them.

James, it's in thread tools where you move, lock, etc threads

No, but lets just agree on the 14/15th :) You organised the meet after all! would be silly if you didn't go now!

Super - can the title be changed to 14th March then please? :)

Also a list of members attending:

1 - Craig

I'll meet you at BK's at 10?

Craig

Sounds good to me.

I'm not sure what I want really, although I definately need a Citroen AX drivers-side window winder mechanism if I can find one! :suspect:

Edit: Or to get to Bridges earlier, meet at Bridges at 10?! I don't mind either way! Could grab some BK food I guess.

Back