Pearlescent Kuro Black SR160 for sale (Picture Heavy)

• 05 Plate Micra 160SR
  • Pearlescent Kuro Black
  • Black Plastidip badges and accents (this can be removed very easily)
  • Rear tints (35% if I remember correctly)
  • Front tints (just inside the legal limit which is 70%, it has never been pulled for this in the last 6 years)
  • 65198 miles
  • Eibach Pro Kit
  • Newly fitted Brembo Discs and Pads
  • Philips XtremeVision Bulbs and LED side lights
  • Clifford Concept 650 with Remote Start
  • Alpine PDX4100 Amp
  • Vibe Space Passive Sub
  • Single DIN Alpine flip up head unit
  • Pioneer TS-G1701i speaker in front and back
  • 6 months tax and it will have a new MOT as this is due next month
  • 2 Keys

I know I havent been that active on the forum despite having my SR for 17 months, I have recently been busy with a new job but I have been putting the hours in on the car, sadly she has to be sold as I test drove a Mazda 3 MPS and found myself putting a deposit down!

I would'nt want it to go to anyone and id rather have it go to someone who will hopefully enjoy it as much as I have, too many good memories. I really am shocked that not many people know how much of a gem they are, anyway I have attached lots of pictures and written about anything I have changed or any history of the car that I know.

I bought it in March 2011 from my best friend, it started off as his first car but was given to his mum as a daily driver, it had 14k on the clock in 2007 when it was bought and it had 46694 miles when I took ownership. Before I bought it it was given a gold service by nissan and the rear bearings were changed. I have had it serviced in February where it flew through. It has been serviced however due to my friend moving most of the paperwork is somewhere in his house. I have a few spares including a very loud Powerflow exhaust (and the original springs, I recently changed out of the anti-roll bar tension rods and have yet to find the time to change the other one.

Here are some of the photos from my most recent detail on my car (I am an aspiring amateur detailer), this included snow foaming, 2 bucket method followed by claying and machine polishing. Leather was treated and the whole car hovered.

Some photo to show the Pearlescent Effect:

Interior:
Sorry if some of these are pants but I will get some before work tomorrow and post up.

New discs and pads:

Alpine PDX4100

Vibe Space Sub

Alpine head unit (I recently had this refurbished but the radio function doesn't work, it does work with another Sony head unit I have)

The bad points

Some scratches to the passenger side door

Stone chips to the bonnet (I did try and patch them up but it hasn't turn out very well, I gave up after I realised that nothing I was going to do would put it back to former glory. It doesnt look too bad at a distance and not really something I would worry about too much.

A scrape to the front bumper, caused my a neighbour when parking at a friends house. (again its not too noticeable)

A bent aerial

A dent to the passenger side (this was on the car when I got it, I am not sure the photo really captures the dent so I will get some more tomorrow.)
http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/ddgrus/media/IMG_0524_zps0489173c.jpg.html

Alloys have been curbed, it hurt me inside every time it happened.

I have tried to be as truthful as possible and hopefully this catches someones ones eye.
I am looking for £2500 due to the condition but I am happy to negotiate with bits taken off.
My number is 07724480024 if you would like to contact me, I may not pick up due to work so please leave me a message, I am located in Surrey.
As long as I have the time the car will be fully cleaned to get it looking like in the photos from my detail.

Ooooooh....I just want your interior! LOL

Good luck with the sale...you have such a lovely K12 ;)

good price for the miles and spec too