OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
The Cambridge Soundworks kit was meant to be quite good, although maybe a bit dated these days. I bought two though and they both broke so i'd avoid those if your looking for something not quite brand new.

My mate told me to get a logitech setup, and he seems quite clued up about this sort of stuff :) I'l see if he can recommend specific models

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
thanks Arnold.. it looks like the wired one has more spl and a few more rms watts than the wireless version.. I placed the order today.. ah he will be chuffed I am sure.. should have it by Friday or Saturday... and I actually heard it in PC world today... although its not trouser flapping bass its not bad.. these speakers have come a long way! The creative lacked depth... the logi. had clarity and punchyness without distortion and too much warmth! Bang on!!

Lol just looked on youtube... some ppl put these in their car boots!! Only in America eh. Interestingly there is also a 'tear down' video where a guy has taken it apart and the speakers have no ratings on them just serial numbers!