Paypal help

Ive sold something on ebay for £300 and have used paypal for the 1st time to accept the payment. The £300 was in my paypal account and i have clicked withdraw and sent it to my bank account it says it takes 5 - 7 working days though. Is this right? i thought paypal was supposed to be instant lol. Also i havent fully set up my account so i cannot yet request money from my bank account to my paypal account but can i still send money from paypal to my bank?

Its all too confusing fwn

Yes this is correct. You will need to wait 5 - 7 days for it to transfer, and you will also get charged a small fee for the transfer. Paypal is only instant if you have transfer paypal to paypal. Have a look in the help menu's if you log in, this should help :)

AHHHH ok when i go to my paypal over view it says its pending, does that mean within the next 5 to 7 days my proper bank account will have the money in it?

I must sound so stupid i jsut dont get it at all lol. im also waiting for them to pay 2 small deposits into my account and i have to type the ammounts they pay in into my paypal thing and then i can send money straight from my bank or somthing.

Lol, yeah it's pending. Like paying a cheque into the bank and havin to wait the same amount of time :)

Nothing wrong with asking questions if your new to it all. Any other questions u can find answers for in the help section tho. I'm not too clued up on Paypal so i wouldn't worry too much!

Paypal wont charge you to transfar that amount back into your bank, they only charge for anything less than 50 quid.

cant get a credit card coz im only 17 lol and ive been told if i get an over draft its like £30 they take off you or summit. I dont understand money only how to spend it lmao. Is an overdraft where i can borrow money and pay it back wen ever without paying interest?

Back