Payment for JAE BBQ

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

Payment for the club BBQ can be made through paypal or by personal cheque.

Paypal is as follows [email protected] email subject: JAE BBQ

Personal cheques:

Kevin Challis
1 The Gables
Shackerstone Walk
Carlton
Warwickshire
cv13oby

Price:

£2 per BBQ.

BBQ's will be cooked on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. Total cost for both BBQ's is £4 per person to cover both days:

Other information

Please include in the paypal payment or cheque payment, your full name and forum user name and which BBQ you will be attending, either Saturday / Sunday or both. If your paying for a partner, please include this info in the notes...

Possible Menu

Sausages
Burgers
Chicken legs
Kebabs
Chinese Chicken
Salads
Snacks
Soft Drinks
Vegetarian alternatives available if required.

I will have a list of all those who have paid with me at JAE, people wishing to pay at the show can do, however I would like to take care of this prior to the show, to make a very complicated job much easier.

thanks
Kev

Current List

paid

K11 Dave - paid for x2 BBQ for 1 person
SR_Micra_Boy - paid for x2 BBQ for 2 people
Titch - paid for x2 BBQ for 1 person
Retepetsir - paid for x2 BBQ for 1 person
Arnold - paid for x2 BBQ for 2 people
Danni - paid for x2 BBQ for 1 person
Micra Man - paid for x2 BBQ for 2 person
super_s - paid for x2 BBQ for 2 people
Kev - paid for x2 BBQ for 2 people

Paying at JAE

Craig - paying at JAE - x2 BBQ for 1 person?
Rik - paying at JAE - x2 BBQ for 1 person
Robbo - paying at JAE - x2 BBQ for 1 person
Fox1983 - paying at JAE x2 BBQ for 2 people
richmicratwista - paying at JAE x1 BBQ for 1 person
k11kat - paying at JAE x1 BBQ for 2 people

Yet to confirm

Ed
James
Davey C
MICRASKYLINE
Vikster
Low Rider
Quickdraw
mike

Layla

Deactivated Account
will send mine and ians money along with the portfolio thats ready for the off kev

Attachments

• PIC_0033.JPG
    PIC_0033.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 497
  • PIC_0034.JPG
    PIC_0034.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 457
  • PIC_0035.JPG
    PIC_0035.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 447
  • PIC_0036.JPG
    PIC_0036.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 517
OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I would prefer paypal for those who can pay by paypal and for those who don't have a paypal account sending a cheque.

The amount isn't much to pay prior to the show and tbh it's a nightmare finding everyone to collect money at the show, this year I'll be very busy at the show and would really help me getting things organised if this was done and dusted prior to the show.

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Money sent mate for me and mate lenny for both sat and sunday

Attachments

• IMG_5660.jpg
    IMG_5660.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_5707.jpg
    IMG_5707.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_5734.jpg
    IMG_5734.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 489
OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
cheers Neil :)

come on people, I want to get this sorted and out of the way.....

Kev

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Payment Made, for me and the lady on both days. I assume Sam Barker is your girlfriends name!

Attachments

• mustang1.bmp
    58.1 KB · Views: 519
  • mustang 2.bmp
    355.9 KB · Views: 617

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
You still with your teacher g/f Arnold? I'm not sure weather to bring mine along or not, although I think she might be busy that weekend.....

You'll have payment by paypal in a second Kev!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Retepetsir said:
You still with your teacher g/f Arnold? I'm not sure weather to bring mine along or not, although I think she might be busy that weekend.....

You'll have payment by paypal in a second Kev!

Yeah still with her mate! I wasnt sure about it as i didnt think it would be her thing, but i mentioned it and she wants to come! You should bring yours along too!

danni

Ex. Club Member
my palpay says declined each time i try and pay for something.... even though i have money in my account? any1 got any ideas?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
danni said:
my palpay says declined each time i try and pay for something.... even though i have money in my account? any1 got any ideas?

Paypal have a help system which should sort you out

danni

Ex. Club Member
iv tried again but still no joy... says gptta spk to card issuer. wont have time now till monday so will try get cash over to u asap kev x

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
danni said:
iv tried again but still no joy... says gptta spk to card issuer. wont have time now till monday so will try get cash over to u asap kev x

Is the card that's registered on there still valid? That might come up if your trying to use one which has expired or been cancelled.

danni

Ex. Club Member
the cards still working its the card i always use!

and cheers neil :).... ill let u kno over weekend if me m8s comin so i kno how much need to pay!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Mr Bump :p

I know there's a lot more going to JAE then this and a lot more intending to join the BBQ each evening....

I want to get this sorted asap and out of the way please :)

Kev

danni

Ex. Club Member
Neil any chance u can stick mine on ur paypal and ill just pay u next time i c ya? just for me tho Lisa will now b in Spain over JAE. thanks hun

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
No probs hun will do, u may have to sort out another lift to jae as I think my car will be full with kit, will not know until the day tho, cos I aint winding it up, lol

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Everyone who is on the current stand list has been PM'd can you 'all' let me know about the BBQ's.

thanks
Kev

R

RIK

kev,me and robbo want both bbq's,,but can we pay on friday wen we see you wen we get to the show?

we are deffinatly coming,i know its messing you around mate but its the only way i can get it to ya,it dont matter if its too much trouble,let us know and i can arrange to fetch my own

cheers

K

katk11

We will only be having the BBQ on the sat. Hence why i put x1 BBQ for 2 people, soz for the confusion Kev. :blush: