Paul Walker..... RIP

Omfg the crash scene looks horrendous the remains of the porsche are unidentifiable, he will be sadly missed in the movie industry and more importantly his family and friends, 40 is no age to die and notwithstanding the circumstances that led to his and the other occupants death

I heard this when I finished my shift at work. 1 hour ago. Shame. Really talented guy and loved by all. R.i p Paul walker

F-----G sad man, this guy was a good actor, shame, they wer both burnt and apprently said that you cannot identify the body is it was proper charcoaled... when having a crash like that in a porsche, the car smashes to bits .. the only thing you would recognise what car is in bits is the wheels and the logo on it.....

sad.....

J

Just tht second read this on the blinkfeed. Awesome actor with some serious on going characters like brian o'connor. What is fast and furious films gonna be like without?? RIP paul walker

Very sad, as he seemed a nice bloke in TMZ interviews. How ironic the poor guy died in a car crash, only slight less ironic than John Denver leaving on a jet plane. Showing my age now...

yes poor paul walker but what about the driver not a thing is being said about him other that its pauls friend, he has family and friends too, if neither were famous i bet no one would of even heard about it

yes poor paul walker but what about the driver not a thing is being said about him other that its pauls friend, he has family and friends too, if neither were famous i bet no one would of even heard about it

Of course not.

Hundreds die each day on the roads and no one cares.

Of course not.

Hundreds die each day on the roads and no one cares.
Exactly right Scott

Yes ok he was popular but sheez let him rest in peace and the media need to give his family chance to grieve before probing questions for information

As for Rodger Rodas... yes ok he was speeding but let be honest who doesn't every now and then?
They raced together and they died together

Back