Paste your routes here!

James

Chairman
Just a bit bored so I thought i'd see what everyones routes look like. Pick your desired mapping website, a few examples are: MapQuest, MultiMap and The AA.

And paste in the following info: Distance, Estimated journey time, and if possible a picture.

To make the directions easier, the postcode for East of England Showground is: PE2 6XE.

Here's mine:
Distance: 128.0 miles
Time: 2 hr 11 min
[attachment=860]

B

Ben

DOH!! nothing compared to titches though :laugh:

Distance 199.2 miles
Time 3hrs 9mins

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I knew this would happen with the NE lot :rolleyes: You all have nearly identical journeys! What about you NW/SW/SE people? :p

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
Titch said:
Think i'm gonna win on the distance one :(

Time = 7 hours, 47 minutes
Distance = 355.3 miles

Christ!

That can't be right, I can make it to Loughborough from stirling in 4 1/2 hours and that is about the same distance. Yes its meant to take about 5 to 5 1/2 (and I know speeding is stupid and bad b4 anyone starts yelling at me) but another 30 miles can't take more that 2 hours more!

Also the AA says 5hours 5 mins so I think the mapping service you used isn't all that much cop.

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
G_Man said:
Distance 164.3 miles
Time 2 hr 30 min

Is it any further North than what it was last year?? It took us so much longer than that last year, and yeah we had a few stops but it was about 3 and a half hours on the way there last time!!! :)

Layla

Deactivated Account
we're on holiday the week before so its different to the rest of the NE group!

[attachment=865]

Total distance:
319.4 miles

bout six hours ish

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
masterbiker said:
Titch said:
Think i'm gonna win on the distance one :(

Time = 7 hours, 47 minutes
Distance = 355.3 miles

Christ!

That can't be right, I can make it to Loughborough from stirling in 4 1/2 hours and that is about the same distance. Yes its meant to take about 5 to 5 1/2 (and I know speeding is stupid and bad b4 anyone starts yelling at me) but another 30 miles can't take more that 2 hours more!

Also the AA says 5hours 5 mins so I think the mapping service you used isn't all that much cop.

i made it from perth (titch's) back to mine stockton in 2 1/2 hours :)so titch you could easily do it in 4 hours :p

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
and the AAo_O

Section time 5:23, Total time 5:23 from near the kincardine bridge (B996)

Attachments

• fosters.jpg
    fosters.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 453

Titch

Micra K11ng
Aye - thats no where near right - will make it in about 4 hrs, (Prob even less if engine is done by then!

K

K11_Dave

RE: RE: Paste your routes here!

Layla said:
we're on holiday the week before so its different to the rest of the NE group!

[attachment=865]

Total distance:
319.4 miles

bout six hours ish

where you travelling from??

K

katk11

Distance 155.3 miles
3hrs 12min

Mind you i may get lost on the way as ive not been before.:blush:

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Nobody has been to the new place as of yet lol I don't think. Well not for JAE anyway. Should be a very interesting weekend. :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
[attachment=1335]

Point 1 - My house
Point 3 - Pick up the lady
Point 5 - JAE!

2 Hours, 42 minutes
161.3 miles

Cant decide if i should take the A1 (slow, cameras etc) or the M11.. slightly out my way a bit

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I see you have Autoroute mate! I might be using Autoroute and GPS via the laptop this time :)

I also notice your g/f isnt far from me, just outside of Crawley! I wont be bringing mine along this time as she's busy with her nursing degree :(

Should take me just over 2 hours, but I'll be taking it slowly otherwise my petrol consumption will be shockingly bad........

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Retepetsir said:
I might be using Autoroute and GPS via the laptop this time :)
TomTom 5 with all speed camera locations and local Sainsbury's etc mapped out already on my PDA owns ;)

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I have the speed camera locations, but I wont be speeding :)

I 'was' going to install a touchscreen into the dash but simply havent had the time :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Retepetsir said:
I also notice your g/f isnt far from me, just outside of Crawley!

No mate, she lives in edmonton in north london! (point three on the map :) i had to add point 2 and 4 to ensure autoroute went where i told it. It suggested i drove across central london!