passenger wing mirror for K10

simmo

Official micra geek!
Smashed my wing mirror on the gate post today, not amused. Anyway i can't find any on ebay and the scrap yards were less than helpful, does anyone have a spare one lying around?

cheers

Simmo

Micra 110

Site Supporter
What Type is it? Do you have a pic?

I do have a Passenger side Wing mirror. The old Type with no mirror adjustment on it. This one is Broken but can be fixed with a bit of Araldite and whatevers left of yours...the Glass in my Wing mirror has slight scratches on the glass but is in one piece.

For the price of postage it's yours..... :)

curtis

Ex. Club Member
i also have a one but the old one, if ya want the adjustable ones i guess i can change back to the old ones.....?

OP
OP
simmo

simmo

Official micra geek!
i just need a normal mirror, not one that folds away. It needs to be ajustable from the inside too.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
i not sure what your after.....the one that only can be adjusted from the outside, or the ones that can be adjusted from the inside and fold away??

OP
OP
simmo

simmo

Official micra geek!
I already have a spare drivers side wing mirror. I also have a spare passenger side fold in mirror now because i got it off ebay by accident, not impressed! so i don't want another one lying round.
lol

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
I already have a spare drivers side wing mirror. I also have a spare passenger side fold in mirror now because i got it off ebay by accident, not impressed! so i don't want another one lying round.
lol

How much do you want for the pass side mirror posted to stafford mate?

OP
OP
simmo

simmo

Official micra geek!
nice one mate, i dunno if i will get a chance to send it tomorrow but it will be sent by monday at the latest.