Parts store in the United Kingdom

I have trouble finding some parts for my k11 and exhausted The Netherlands and Germany for quite a bit too. What car parts stores with webshop can you recommend to me? Autodoc won't work because it will redirect to overhere.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Good old ebay
Carparts4less.co.uk look like they ship worldwide
Eurocarparts.com same
They are the same company, Carparts4 less being exclusively on line, and substantially cheaper...However Eurocarparts have a better 'search' facility, so find what you want on there, take a note of their part number for it (and the price for comparison), then go to Carparts4less and input the number there and buy it from them........ ;)

I've had no luck with those! Are there more? It doesn't have to be real cheap but also not fifty coins a cap, happens. With my first three pages search engine hits surfing I did find this, https://spectromatic.net/, not to be found anywhere. I hope for more options though, but as oem part it comes as close to Hitachi as I could find.

I might ask my question different, I prefer Hitachi rotor and cap, some estimates on Nissan dealer would also help.

I've made my choice. It is going to be Blue Print. Amazon has it for a good price. Reason is that Blue Print is not only Bilstein but also has built it's rotor of the same material as a original Nissan rotor. I don't know what stuff it is but it is not metal like and I already know those rotors perform quite well for a long time.

For the cap, from all caps if rockauto would have my cap I would have bought from them. Those can be like $2. But they don't have it so I just asume here Blue Print also copied the Hitachi cap. I used some oem caps, they perform well at first but after 5 or 10k miles they start holding back.

And Nissan rotor and cap are made for 50k miles.

Quote: “Nissan rotor and cap are made for 50k miles”

I have had three K10s running fine on165K miles plus when I sold them on with the original Nissan OEM ignition parts, no problems just a bi-annual check & clean up.

They just keep on rolling along by avoiding cheap fake branded after market parts & sticking with the as built all original parts.

Cheap as chips. :cool:

Last edited:
That stuff the Nissan rotor is made of makes a notable difference in spark power and performing good over great length of times. But a shorter rotor and a cap with burned away connector points will hurt performance and mileage.

That stuff the Nissan rotor is made of makes a notable difference in spark power and performing good over great length of times. But a shorter rotor and a cap with burned away connector points will hurt performance and mileage.
Do you know where to get new rotors and caps for parts that are not OEM?

I bought a whole distributor on ebay when mine broke but didn't realise that they had a different kind of rotor attachment. At first I bought a cap and rotor to try on my nissan part but when they didn't work I bought a non-OEM one, I figured I'd just keep the cap and rotor as spares but they don't fit so they're no use to me - but it would be good to have a rotor and cap to match the non-OEM one for when they do eventually wear

Well I have a Ga16DE in there and for a Cg13DE cap and rotor are quite different. I posted about Blue Print since I have good experience and that I can tell their rotor holds the same material, though by exclusion, all other aftermarket rotors are metal and this one just looks the same as Nissan / Hitachi. Since I don't know what material it is, I can not be sure it is really the same.

So I recommend Blue Print for peace of mind. I did see my original Nissan rotor after 20k miles on my Sr20DE and yes it does wear a bit. But spark is still blue. Micra has weak spark. I set the electrode distance on my quite worn NGK plugs and bottom end became better and top end worsened which goes with the theory.

By the way, that I need NGK spark plugs, ebay.com 4 NGK BKR5E-11, $12.09 free shipping. 6 NGK BKR5E-11 a page later, $12.11 free shipping. Yes, six spark plugs for about ten quid delivered to your home. Be sure to check gap before installing and really 30 newtonmeter is enough, don't fasten them too much.

So that is how I try to figure out getting a good spark for as less money as possible but for the cap I can't be totally sure. And for your cap, if you have the Nissan numbers for them you could sell them. with those or their equivalent numbers and brand it isn't too hard to find out for which car those are. But make sure first that the sites you visit do have a lot of mistakes for ignition and lambda parts for a decade or so.

For the plugs, no need to look further, that is as cheap as it gets ;)

I have recently bought a set of four NGK BKR5E from the local, Exeter UK, trade parts suppliers for £6 approx inspected error free over the counter & needless to say all were present, correct, Bristol fashion & no risk of lost in postal/delivery damage!

That’s cheap as chips, immediately available as good as it gets.

Thats good enough for me? ;)

Last edited:
Wow, I learned via rockauto.com that a random brand plug can be $1 each but NGK, no. If you happen to have more cheap places UK based that do ship EU I would love to hear. Most of my surfing is in English but searching co.uk does not work aswell .com and I honestly don't know how come.