parts needed to make rally style?

so i want to make my micra k11 (2nd facelift) a rally style look, just wandered if anyone knows a list of bits to get? was thinking splitters, mudflap backbox cant think of anymore apart from roll cage but cba with doing that as you'l need to take rear seats out i guess? thanks

not much you can do externally to make it 'look' like a rally car , as rally cars are prepped on the inside, engine and running gear,

maybee a set of mud flaps and alloys

2 x buckets, cage steering wheel with offset, rally type alloys, exhaust and intake, lowered suspension, mud flaps and you are set :) You can throw in a lamp pod for the serious look :)

Thanks guys, where would i find a wide arch kit can find any. And if i lower it by 30mm does it look good or shall i try find 50/60mm springs?

You dont necessarily have to lower it to look like a Rally car. ;) .. White wheels maybe? Big Mudflaps? .Stickers & 4 Spotlamps .. Don't forget the White square on each door(front) with your lucky number on it tho .. :p .....

You dont necessarily have to lower it to look like a Rally car. ;) .. White wheels maybe? Big Mudflaps? .Stickers & 4 Spotlamps .. Don't forget the White square on each door(front) with your lucky number on it tho .. :p .....

Yer i guess i just want less body roll as its way to rocky. Thought lowering would make it stiffer?
Ive got sparko flaps and duno where to look for spot lamps.
And im looking for a 1.3 to make it worth doing, just finding on tho :'(

look for "micra rally parts" or similar on ebay.co.uk - there is lamp pod for 70 GBP.
As to the lowereing of the chassis it is a very good idea to lower it. I went 50mm with gas shocks. If your suspension bushes are ok the ride will be very nice. If you decide to go with strut braces at some time, remember they will make the car stiffer and will make the car slide much quicker, if you are too hard on the steering.
The 1.3 is a nice motor, good old times quality materials and no real cost cutting. It's a big difference to a 1.0 for such a small car.

Different colour bumpers n some stickers?:)
11021989.png

look for "micra rally parts" or similar on ebay.co.uk - there is lamp pod for 70 GBP.
As to the lowereing of the chassis it is a very good idea to lower it. I went 50mm with gas shocks. If your suspension bushes are ok the ride will be very nice. If you decide to go with strut braces at some time, remember they will make the car stiffer and will make the car slide much quicker, if you are too hard on the steering.
The 1.3 is a nice motor, good old times quality materials and no real cost cutting. It's a big difference to a 1.0 for such a small car.

i was thinking going with 50mm, but couldnt find any other than apex 30mm ones. hmm... think i may end up side ways then as mine slides atm. was thinking rally steelies asweel :)

struts also, that actually makes the biggest difference in feel of the car and traction as such. Go with gas filled shocks. You dont really need a 1k GBP suspension on the micra.

search ebay car parts sites - they start off for about 25 GBP or so per piece (rears)..fronts: depends on brand - I found Tokico - made in japan - very nice gas shocks

Back