parts for sale

You don't mind waiting for a day or so do you? Just I have friends looking other places too and will have to see if they have had any luck any cheaper, many thanks for the reply,

I know the feeling, I couldn't have chose a worse time to get my micra, half way through a house move, got an ok deal though so I can't complain, just don't seem to have the time that I want to down on the little thing,

Oh no, you must have saved summit with it being a repo though, calor gas heaters for first week or so then, lol, I totally feel for you in this weather,

Isn't tht right down south east? I have family who live at aldershot and I know prices down there can be expensive for houses, I am happy for ya mate, seem to have snatched up a bargain, I am paying stupid amounts for my private rent,

yeah got £2000 of the asking price its a good deal as its a 3 bedroom and the morgage is only £430 a month
Thats only 30 quid more than renting ONE ROOM in a house here :) id say youve done pretty well there sir :) the house next door (attached) to mine is 3 bed semi and was rented for nearly 700 a month, mortgages are similar too...

Ok no worrys
If its still around in a few weeks/month or two's time i may come back to you but atm ive spent 230 quid on wheels and suspension this month and still need to get tyres, just turned down some super s bumpers too as i cant justify spending any more right now. Hopefully new job in the next while then i'll be back in the game :)

Like i said good luck though :)

OP
OP
sp13rsy
If its still around in a few weeks/month or two's time i may come back to you but atm ive spent 230 quid on wheels and suspension this month and still need to get tyres, just turned down some super s bumpers too as i cant justify spending any more right now. Hopefully new job in the next while then i'll be back in the game :)

Like i said good luck though :)
ok if i still have them thanks

OP
OP
sp13rsy
I'm going to put sizes and weights in and get postage costs before I update all the items I have it may take me a while as have my new house to sort as well as work so don't get much time to myself lol thank you for the patience

OP
OP
sp13rsy
Here is an updated list of parts i have to sell the prices are reasonable as they will be well packed and the prices of postage has all changed i have included pics of all items and 1 of the pics is ofsome of the items in there packaged form thank you for looking

1 boot spoiler £18 posted
2 cam shaft cover £30 posted
3 assorted mud flaps £18 posted
4 manual window mechanism £20 posted
5 ds mirror no mirror glass £20 posted
6 front and rear bumpers (pre face) £30 collection only
7 rear wiper motor vertical park £20 posted
8 1.3 head £30 posted
9 rear tail lights X2 <two different styles> facelift and preface lift £20 posted
10 heater panel front £18 posted
11 headlight ns £20 posted
12 headlight os £20 posted
13 dtm mirrors £20 posted

001.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 007.JPG [/ATTACH] 010.JPG 011.JPG 012.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 019.JPG 022.JPG 023.JPG 024.JPG 025.JPG 026.JPG 100_0246.JPG 100_0247.JPG 100_0248.JPG 100_0249.JPG 100_0250.JPG 100_0251.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0151.JPG

thank you for looking

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 251