Parcel shelf

some c u next tuesday smashed the window of my k11 and stole the parcel shelf. Left glass all over the baby seats and everything. All for a parcel shelf. No speakers or nothing in it just the shelf! How much would I be looking at for a new one and where from? Would help alot as can't keep much in the boot incase someone looks in. Thanks.

you got a pic squarepants? I'm interested :)

I know it's disgusting because my nephew could have got cut and everything. Took ages to make sure all the glass was gone.

maybe they think like why buy one when you can steal one.

only place i steal car parts from is the scrappy (the small bits like clips and stuff). bunch of muppets if you ask me. all the hasstle of smashing a window for a standard base model shelf!

will get a pic for you asap :)

only place i steal car parts from is the scrappy (the small bits like clips and stuff). bunch of muppets if you ask me. all the hasstle of smashing a window for a standard base model shelf!

will get a pic for you asap :)

you shouldnt steal from anywhere really.

I know the feeling, my K10 was broken into a while back, the (locked) glovebox door was ripped off and things strewn about inside the car, but nothing was taken, even the CDs. The b
censored.gif
ds were probably looking for a sat-nav as I had forgotten to clean the tell-tale sucker mark off the screen, or possibly the front of the stereo. Luckily only the passenger door lock and the glovebox was wrecked, I've since fitted new hinges and a magnetic catch. Been broken into again last week though, but that is a subject for another thread :mad:

Can't believe them smashing the window for the parcel shelf though. WTF ?? My K10 has speakers in it, the previous owner used to put a cloth over it and at first I used to leave my overall over it when I first fitted my new speakers.

BG

yeah if you have the speakers on show especially in these "older" cars people will break right in. I still think nicking the parcel shelf is a bit much though.

Back