parcel shelf with speakers

Hi Shaun,

I was just wondering if this parcel shelf is still available. Did you buy it off the seller in the end?
It was 2 years ago, I doubt youll get a reply anytime soon. Just wait until theres some in a scrapyard, 2 micras with them came into my local one within a week of each other

Hello sunny. Big Scotty has just put a light grey one up for sale on the for sale section.....good price too.

Thank you mate. Will choose from one of those options. Can you let me know if you come across a set of Nissan alloys in decent to good condition. Been trying to arrange a sale from Vet890k on here. He has some decent Nissan alloys and pair of front headlights. Where are you located by the way Davyboy?

Thank you mate. Will choose from one of those options. Can you let me know if you come across a set of Nissan alloys in decent to good condition. Been trying to arrange a sale from Vet890k on here. He has some decent Nissan alloys and pair of front headlights. Where are you located by the way Davyboy?
I've sent you a PM on a dark grey parcel shelf.
Nissan alloys are quite difficult to get hold of and don't appear very often sunny.
If you've found a set they would normally be around £120 with decent tyres, and then the postage at roughly £14 each one to give you a rough idea of the cost.
I'm way down here at the end of Cornwall buddy.:)

I've got some aftermarket alloys 14" for sale. PM me if interested. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back