Paranormal

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
You either beleave or you dont. But yesterday i went on a visit to york taking the odd photo here and there and on inspection there was plenty of things (orbs) and a strange shadow in a window, and no im sorry its not a reflection as one its to high up and there were only me and the wife in that location so unless she is 8ft tall no chance.anyway take a look do you beleave or not. Also the one of me in the cell how is there a thumb above my left shoulder ?????????????

i do agree with huggy. what camera did you take these photos? it looks like handy digital camera to me. in any clothes pockets or pouches, it will catch with these dusts.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
i didnt say it was aliens and dust well it could be but then if it were on the lens surely it would be on every photo. The camera is a canon eos 600d not a pocket handy cam. I have taken hundreds if not thousands of photos over the years and never had this sort of anomalies. maybe i will stay open minded about this one lol

skymera

Brutal Honesty
You guys have to be mad. Dust and light? preposterous!

This is CLEARLY the work of a realm much greater than our own.

I think you need to get a lot of RedBull, a Ouija board and some friends then go contact the spirits.

You are, for reasons unbeknownst to us, the chosen one.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
either this is paranormal or the boy normaly para :)

mercy mercy me like the bloke in Oman pictured his own departure before he left :)

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I have no idea otherwise I'd believe in what people say they are.......................If its the case that such things cannot exist then by the same token everyone that trots off to church every sunday are either hypocrites or just fools or they have been taken in by the biggest scam of all time. I myself have said there is no such thing as a god its rubbish yet millions of catholics disagree. So the only conclusion that anyone can come to is..Each to there own