Pao with CG13 and Manual [Link]

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
581fd514.jpg

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=FSW&action=display&thread=118757

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Yeah, I remember Ed talking to me about it. Nice motors Paos and they don't need much graft to make them look good. May end up with one of them one day :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
I wouldnt mind owning one...I'm not sure why the engine swap cost 2.5K (garage prices i guess, eh Ed :) ) and the japanese sr20 drift pao (i'd suspect) will be manual conversion so theres at least two.

Hope he gets what hes looking for it though, as it looks in good condition.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I wouldnt mind owning one...I'm not sure why the engine swap cost 2.5K (garage prices i guess, eh Ed :) ) and the japanese sr20 drift pao (i'd suspect) will be manual conversion so theres at least two.

Hope he gets what hes looking for it though, as it looks in good condition.

Errrrrrrrrr!!! I wish!!!!

I charged £960 INCLUDING all the donor parts & service items!!!!!

Wouldn't do it this price again, it was a development one. I (obviously) made NO money on this job!!!

£2.0K is about what it should have cost inc EVERYTHING required, thats why there is no power steering or aircon as it was not within the budget. :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Errrrrrrrrr!!! I wish!!!!

I charged £960 INCLUDING all the donor parts & service items!!!!!

Wouldn't do it this price again, it was a development one. I (obviously) made NO money on this job!!!

£2.0K is about what it should have cost inc EVERYTHING required, thats why there is no power steering or aircon as it was not within the budget. :)

You wanna get the rest of the invoice written out :D ...actually i can figure the 2.5K as its a fair bit of time to sort and fit everything, garage dedicated time and all that. :)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
lol I do have the invoice on my records, that's how I know how much and what I did ! :)