Pao parts.

Well i was clearing out the garage the other day trying to get the pao back on the road again and came across an old box of spares ill chuck some pics up of it all and if you want any of it make me an offer.

Auto box Shifter.
DSCF5247.JPG

Radiator fan.
DSCF5241.JPG

Carb.
DSCF5224.JPG

Air box.
DSCF5231.JPG

This was the old air con pump cant be 100% sure though.
DSCF5235.JPG

Mounting bracket for what i'm not sure (my apologise, the engine swap was 3 years ago)
DSCF5239.JPG

Old air con pipes.
DSCF5249.JPG

James.

Oooh thats awesome - thanks for getting back so coon too! Ive got a mechanic comign this morning to let me know if theres any major structural damage that I need to think about before going ahead. Great to know you have the grill! lets stay in touch. shall we email?

Hi there ...do you still have the carb ? is it good ? mines spent and had a hell of a time finding a replacement ...apparently a micra k10 will work and I just bought one today on eBay then found your thread.

If you don't have the part then any advise would still be gratefully received
thanks Robert

OP
OP
jpmaher
Hi there rob,
unfortunately the carb was the first thing to go. Yes a k10 carb should fit as both the pao and the Micra use the ma10 engine.

I am looking for vent window rubber seals and door seals for my 1991 Pao - is there a dealer or aftermarket source?
I am in The United States of American so I would need someone who ships internationally.

OP
OP
jpmaher
Hi there R Works, as far as I am aware Nissan or eBay/Japanese auction sites are the only places left to go. The only aftermarket parts I know of are all mechanical as they are shared with the K10 Micra.

I have a radiator fan and a good original radiator, but to ship it from Australia might cost a little, you can have the pair for $50 au plus shipping

OP
OP
jpmaher
Nice thread hijack Big Jas I didn't realise you had a for sale thread on here. Unfortunately brad I had a recent clear out in the garage and got rid of most of the pao parts that I had left, but thank you for bringing this old thread back to my attention. I will edit it to show just the grille left.

Well as you said, it is an old thread, did not realize you were running a business on here and that I was stealing your clientele, was just trying to help a fellow paoster

Bummer you got rid of the fan jpmaher! I was thinking of just getting some aftermarket fan, unless someone thinks I shouldn't.
Big Jas, I'm very interested in the Fan/Rad. Just let me know. Thanks!