Pao - Critically ill, info sought!

New here and after a bit of feedback if possible. My Pao, which I have driven daily for the last 7 years is currently in "intensive care" with my friendly garage. Having just had the rad replaced and head gasket done, still having engine problems, so thinking that it might not make it through. After some feedback on what would be the best way forward, is there a market for what would essentially be a non running Pao? Couple of dents in bodywork at rear, and a few rust issues. However new roof in last 12 months and roof is fully functional. Original rad / cassette works fine, original clock, seat satchels/ floor mats etc all present...... Stockport UK
Any thoughts / feedback /offers welcome.....

frank

Club Member
it would probably sell ok on here or the facebook page nick, or else pm the other pao owners for parting it :)

OP
OP
nick0312
Thanks for the responses folks, waiting on update from garage tomorrow, will take some current pics when I can and post here. If I have to part with it, want to make sure goes to a good home!

OP
OP
nick0312
Just had to make a call on the future of the Pao! Essentially it has a cylinder head problem, possibly cracked. Has been used daily for last 6 years and is MOT'd thro till October. Has a brand new Rad, and roof professionally replaced in last 6 months. All original spec, rad/cassette. dash clock, mats, satchels etc. 177K KM on clock and has run fine till recently.
Bodywork not perfect, few rust spots and a couple of dents in rear, otherwise fine. Think it's time to see if anyone else can give it the care and attention it deserves!

OP
OP
nick0312
Pics will be on soon! Crazy with work at moment (No Bank Hols for me!) and Pao still resident with my mechanic ...(it's not going anywhere!) Apologies for delay.

OP
OP
nick0312
Finally managed to get some photos.....
20150407_182826_resized_1 (1).jpg
20150407_182853_resized.jpg
20150407_182937_resized.jpg
20150407_182956_resized.jpg
20150407_183044_resized.jpg
20150407_183155_resized.jpg
20150407_183536_resized.jpg

Hi nick 0312, Sorry to hear about he bad news with your PAO. At the very least, you've had seven years of fun with the car. If you are interested in selling parts from your PAO, I would be interested in the driver side rear bumper end, the vents in the center of the dashboard and the radio, even if it does not work. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

Regards,
Mark

I wish I had the cash to buy this, even if only for spares. I'm in Sheffield, work in the Hope Valley so not to far to get to Stockport - please get in touch if you choose to split. I'd be happy to help, along with wanting a few parts myself!

OP
OP
nick0312
Thanks for the notes, really looking to sell as a whole, haven't got the space to store and break down , or indeed the experience at doing so...! However if it does get to the stage that it's the only option, I will certainly get in touch and sort something out rather have somebody get what they want than see it languishing in a yard somewhere!

pork

Club Member
So would I.......just timing is wrong :(
Just bought a 'do-er up-we' house

If it's there in a month or so, I'd love to have it, slap my supercharged cg13 in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Nick,if you do break the Pao i really need the drivers side door card ,drivers seat and possibly the lower tailgate .many thanks