Pao chassis same as March

Hello all,

Just repairing a PAO back to its former glory and need a LF chassis rail, are these the same as a K10 or K11 March if anyone knows?
Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hello. PAO share the same chassis as a K10 Micra/March. Under the skin of the PAO they are identical. Why are you after a chassis rail? Has you PAO been in an accident or something :(

Hello. PAO share the same chassis as a K10 Micra/March. Under the skin of the PAO they are identical. Why are you after a chassis rail? Has you PAO been in an accident or something :(

Thanks I thought as much, do you know if the K11 shares the same rail ? Ive had a look at a couple of K11's here buts it's hard to tell. Will check with local Nissan dealer if they know as K10s are thin on the ground here in NZ.
Yes she got a knock to the front and I brought her like that to restore back to her former glory.

I'm not 100% on that but they should be close as the K11 uses the same exactly the same suspension set up as the K10. Also means you can upgrade the brakes on the PAO to K11 brakes as the discs are slightly larger :)

K11 suspension is different as well, otherwise coilovers would be really easy to get, by the way, I can source you a set of coilovers here in Australia as well. I was the first to get F Tuned full race/comp spec coilovers here in Australia and I arranged for Australian distribution through Racing Ready Motorsport in Canberra

Back