PAO - 3 point rear set belt conversion?

I'm a prospective PAO buyer. I understand all the rear belts are lap belt type.
Does anyone know if there is a conversion that can be done to change two of them into 3-point belt?
Is there a place existing in the body to attach the high level belt attachment to?

so in case anyone check this thread I never did find a way to do this but actually found having the baby seat in the front facing backwards was much nicer for me and baby anyway as we have eye contact / chat when waiting at traffic lights etc plus easier for me to get him in and out.

They're the same as the K10 chassis and should have 2 captive nuts on the c-pillar midway up, assuming you have the appropriate nuts under the seat, you can use standard K10 3-point belts

Hey thanks that wd be really useful as I'll def be trying to keep her on the road and as useful as possible - having the little one now this will be a great thing to sort.

cheers K

This would be super good if you could show us some photos. I've installed 3 point belts before and saved $$$.. Just had to pop it back in for certification. Lap belts are terrible injury wise in the event of a major crash, I can't stand wearing them let alone someone else in the car when I'm driving

Back