panhard rod :/

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
I fitted an adjustable panhard rod and it was to stop the wheel rubbing the inner arch (even after this had been rolled).

Works a treat

OP
OP
leon
cant i just cut my one and weld it back together? if so has anyone got the measurement/size that the panhard rod needs to be?

chees :)

Weld a steel rod into the v shape and jack the car up under the rod, this will bend and shorten it! Better than cutting? I don't know but simple and cheap.

you could cut and weld others have done it there was a thread by hoopdub the other day getting the mesurments or you could buy a "noddie rod" ;) you only need to do this when you go 50+mm drop because it makes the back crab theres a good thread on it probs the thread up there

OP
OP
leon
yeah i did look at that thread ;)haha, just im going to be using matiz set up and lowering the perch and if im right thats like 8Omm drop? and maybe cutting few springs ganna wait and see what it looks like on 13's first :)

OP
OP
leon
tamping okay looks like im going for the cut and weld option, also how hard are the bolts to undo? and is it poss to remove without damaging the rubbers :/cheers guys