panhard rod help!

hey everyone, just bought corsa b coilovers for my micra, thanks to the lowering guide the modifications and fitting seem pretty straight forward. However i'm concerned about the necessity of a adjustable panhard rod or bushes. When the car is lowered, will a shortened or adjustable one be needed. ive seen noddy makes the rods but he hasnt got any left. I've also heard that frank makes bushes, are these enough on their own?
any help would be appreciated.
stu

frank

Club Member
i,m out of nylon bar stu, but there might be some unfitted ones around ? (and they correct a 7.5mm axle shift, 15mm difference in poke/tuck)

thanks for the quick reply. if you find some unfitted ones lying around, how much would you charge? or did you mean other members may have some lying around? so the bushes alone would correct the axle shift without the need of an adjustable panhard.

frank

Club Member
they were £12 posted stu, and yes i meant other members :) and you,re best to measure how much yours has shifted first tbh mate

ok thanks very much. whats the best method in measuring? Measure the distance from the wheel arch to the side wall of the tyre before and after?

frank

Club Member
a short plank against the top and bottom sidewall i guess mate (and measure the difference at the nearside and offside arch eh)