panhard rod fitting please.........

can anyone copy and paste me the link or add me some general information regarding the steps in fitting an adjustable panhard rod please.

much appreciated

MICKA (Y)

frank

Club Member
can anyone copy and paste me the link or add me some general information regarding the steps in fitting an adjustable panhard rod please.

much appreciated

MICKA (Y)

remove nut and bolt from ends, smack f### out of the old one to get it off, fit the new one lower the car and adjust to suit micka :grinning:

andy

Ex. Club Member
lol some thing on the lines i would of said there frank lol .............. and if you are a paid member theres also a guide................

OP
OP
M
HAHA, SIMPLE, BUT i am going to start soaking the ends in wd40 for few nights so that it lubes it and it will be easier to take off, or get the LUMP HAMMER at the ready and think of death lol....

frank

Club Member
HAHA, SIMPLE, BUT i am going to start soaking the ends in wd40 for few nights so that it lubes it and it will be easier to take off, or get the LUMP HAMMER at the ready and think of death lol....

i soaked mine in oil and undone the nuts a couple of turns 18 months ago....... it still aint budging tho :eek:

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
hard times hard times i liked that panyard one better but under car seems all glued up i mean seized up like goods and bailifs

micras69

Deactivated Account
People have gone over this so many times! and stop being tight! put you hand in your pocket and pay for membership uve been on the forum long enough .....if you can affored a pahnard rod you can afford a membership????