Painting GTi-R alloys white

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I'm going to be spraying my GTi-R alloys in white this week at work hopefully.I have been looking for a set of lightweight Jap alloys like black and red Enkei's... but since I tried one of Kristians white alloys on my car I think I will go for white.

Here's a picky I found of some painted in white:

GTiRalloyspaintedinwhite.jpg

What do people think?

-Elliot

They looks good mate, have seen a few sets of these on the e-bay, but i think they will look great!
Titch

Thanks for the reply's. :)

I think I will go for it. It shouldn't cost me much to get them sprayed at work in the bodyshop. :)

Cheers,
-Elliot

Thanks Kev and Goldstar... I think I will go for it then. :) I'll have a look at the different shades at work... and see what looks best. :)

-Elliot

Mark said:
would look better if your whole car was one colour,

I think he said before that hes getting the silver sprayed black...

Elliot, do you have lowering springs fitted? Just that the last pics i seen of your car it looked a little high with those wheels. Since your keeping the wheels i think you should lower the car a bit more (if it hasnt already been lowered)...

COMON elliot, get some proper alloys.

DSCN1660.JPG

Ive told you some white 15s with a slight dish are lovley on and car.

get some with 195/45/15... and your laffing..

kristian

Kev, my car isn't lowered yet. I will probably get it done soon.... but I don't think it looks too out of place with not being lowered. :)

Kristian... I would probably buy some if I could find some. :) I've been looking on ebay for a bit... but no luck.

-Elliot

good plan, i also have a set of pulsar alloys waiting to be powder coated in white for the track and winter. go for it should look really nice

Hmm... I've just bought a set of those white 15" Enkei's off Brendan (Dusk), but they won't fit on the hubs untill the centre bore on the alloys have been ground down a bit. :( Once that's done, they will be on the car (In about 3 weeks time).

I've booked a day off work in just over 2 weeks, to fit my new clutch (Clutch has started slipping about 3 days ago), and fit the Enkei's on my car too. :D

Can't wait! :)

-Elliot

Back