Paintballing meet 24th may 2009

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
following on from the sucess of todays meet i`ve decided to put a thread up already about the next one i have put the date up as it`s rather dificult for me to get time off work but this gives everyone else the chance to get time off

paintballing has been suggested as the activity for this which i think is a good idea

i will get a location up as soon as i manage to get one sorted

but for now who`s intrested

thanks pete
DATE IS NOW SET AT SUNDAY 24TH MAY 2009

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
heres a link to some paint ball places :)
http://www.skirmishpaintballgames.co.uk/#Midlands

been to skirmish before and its really really good, i rate them at 9/10 there that good!

just been on there mate here`s the one i would say to go to

Skirmish Paintball Leicester
Sharwell Wood
Swinford Road
Lutterworth
LE17 4HP

just off junction 20 of the m1 so should be easy for most people to get to

cost will be around £20 for half a day

now lets get some names down i`m prepared to arrange everything with the venue collect deposits if needed etc

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
have to be 24th then i work mondays so will have to do all day on the 25th :(

no problems simon i`ll put you down as a maybe

can do sunday

1. dragonmaster
2. squarepants
3. jowley
4.tredderk11
5. john86
6. meraredgti
simonh (maybe)

nice one mate i`ve now set the date as the sunday as that seems what most people are after i will get one of the mods to change the thread title

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys, glad to hear that today was a sucess. I really want to go to one of these meets, but due to money issues...uni, its difficult. Will there be any meets from mid-april onwards?
would be good to see everyones cars :p

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Hey guys, glad to hear that today was a sucess. I really want to go to one of these meets, but due to money issues...uni, its difficult. Will there be any meets from mid-april onwards?
would be good to see everyones cars :p

i`m sure there will be some meet`s mid april onwards mate this one is set for the end of may however there maybe a north meet sooner than that they are also fun and usually involve an activity such as bowling may also be closer than coming to a mids one for you

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
1. dragonmaster
2. squarepants
3. jowley
4. tredderk11
5. john86
6. meraredgti
7. simonh (maybe)
8. Littlewood (maybe)
9. Optispart
10. moddedmicra

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
nice to see a few people getting their names down what i will do is wait until the 1st may before i get in touch his gives people time to sort out cover / time off work etc

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
lol..are we doing it in teams? or every man for himself? still got my skirmish fingerless gloves from last time i went...aint getting ripped by buying new ones, so will bring them :D

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
see what they say when i ring up i`d love to do every man for themselves but everyoe would probably gang up on someone so teams may be best k11`s against everone else ??

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
good, idea, so everyone with a k11 is on one team, and everyone with somthing else is on another? altough would that work out fair? i.e if theres more k11 owners? lol tbh 2 even groups would be best...if not 3 even groups dependent how many people turn up.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
i may be up for this depends on weather the stainless steel mani group buy goes through or if i can get some of the north easties to come down

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
They tend to split you up into groups when you get there and I'm guna bring my gloves and goggles not using that rubbish they give you.

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
sory for not replying to this thread for a while guys this WILL still go ahead i`m just waiting for work to confirm my holiday for that week and i will send them an e-mail to get us booked in if people could start confirming that they are coing please i would like to see around 15 of us going really friends and new members are more than welcome

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
good news i now have the time booked off so will definately be there the list so far is as follows if anyone wishes to be removed or added please let me know
1. dragonmaster
2. squarepants
3. jowley
4. tredderk11
5. john86
6. meraredgti
7. simonh (maybe)
8. Littlewood
9. Optispart
10. moddedmicra
11. imp124

i have a rare day off tomorrow so in between working on the front bumper to get it done in time i will try and get us booked in will say between 10 and 20 people just to be safe if you could please confirm either on this thread or by pm 1. that you are coming 2. how many will be in your car wanting to come

also 1.3gx can you not get a ferry over for the day i will be happy to adjust the timings to suit would be mint to see your beast

and just to confirm for imp124 yes we will be being silly shooting paint balls at each other this time rather than battling in go karts

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
right just been on and looked a little futher into things it will be £25 each per person with a £10 deposit payable to me as soon as possible this is for the following
Latest Semi Automatic Paintball Gun
Free Gas
Full Camouflage Overalls & Balaclava
Goggle & Face Mask
Hot Refreshments
plus 350 PAINTBALLS

need deposits really by friday 8th may as they need to be in 14 days before we go balance payable when we get there the game will be between 1 and 4.30

anyone ready with the deposit please p`m me and i`ll send details paypal gifts prefered