Paintballing meet 24th may 2009

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
well this is great i`ve had this thread up since 1st march got about 15 names down and a week after putting up about needing money for deposits which is only £10 i get ONE person pm me asking where to send it to now i`m not one to moan but thats pretty poor so i`m going to leave two options for people to decide on

either we
1. meet up as planned at the paintballing about 12.30 and hope we can get in as i`m not bothering taking deposits now they would need to be in by tomorrow an thats too much work to keep track of
or
2. i`ll close this thread and instead we can use the date for the proposed peak district meet i`ll have my new alloys on by then if they ever turn up so don`t mind going for a play in the twisties

opinions please i will be back to view them tomorrow night and make a desicion based on what i see then

Robb

Site Supporter
Im good for either option now as i dont know if im going to be free on that sunday, which is a pain in the posterior! but i think for myself its going to be a case of let ya'll know a week or so before at the most.

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
jowley yes you were the only one mate

for some reason i`ve woke up in a better mood this morning and am still considering if anyone is still up for this and can pay a £10 deposit by tonight/tomorrow morning via paypal please put your name and how many of you there are below if i get five names i`m willing to book this first thing in the morning

1.dragonmaster
2.jowley + 1
3.littlewood

so there`s 4 someone else must be up for it

robb let me know as soon as you can if you get the time off i`m sure they won`t mind one extra