paint

hi im wondering what the best spray paint is for my micra? its a silver maritius umm code KL0 i think, is halfrauds the best paint or is there somewhere else?

its only to spray a small area where there is rust so im not guna take it to a paint shop lol

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
i wouldnt say it was crap paint but i found it ok for my grill so should be ok for a small area just make sure you blend it in... im new to spray painting so some others maybe able to direct you to a better place for paint.
example:
GrillFinally5.jpg

Good Luck (Y)

mullet

Ex. Club Member
the special mix stuff is much better than the off the shelf stuff
juat make sure its not a monkey mixing it up for you in there and make sure that you ask to see the colour (ive done the paint mixing in halfords for a couple of years so i know what some people are like)

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
i wouldnt say it was crap paint but i found it ok for my grill so should be ok for a small area just make sure you blend it in... im new to spray painting so some others maybe able to direct you to a better place for paint.
example:
GrillFinally5.jpg

Good Luck (Y)

wowzers sorry to thread jack but where did you get that sexy mesh/nissan badge combo from Sed500??..

Oh and iv used halfrauds paint a few times in the past, and iv never had any problems, its obviosuly not the greatest, but if your on a budget, and you know how to use it?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
the mesh was actually from b and q lol its rusted because i thought it was stainless steel but wasnt so gonna have to redo that and the badge came off of the pre-facelift grill :D
glad you liked it (Y)

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
hey sed your grill looks good. how do you do that grill? is it a ase of cutting the middle out and filling the holes?

yep cut through it all with an angle grinder but you could use anything really,
fibreglassed it and then used filler primered and painted. (Y)

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
it really is that easy as well mate, and when you step back and look at it on your car you will just fall in love with it all over again!

Just dont rush it... iv learnt that from experience, the last thing you want to do when using fiberglass and filler is rush it! lol