• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Pablo the Super S

Hi all,

Just realised I've had this for nearly 2 years now and never made a single post about it on here!

So this is my 1995 Super S, or Pablo as he's affectionately known. I know its done the rounds on here before as I bought it from MaxK11C,
who got it from joesouthgate, and then there were a few members before that who I don't know ?

Give me a shout if it's your old one or if you've got any old photos of it, that would be cool!!

Just thought I'd let you know it's still around, and not in a scrap yard somewhere, but It's been off the road for a while as it needs some
welding and a new engine. I've had other priorities lately but it will get sorted eventually, and I'll update as I go. Cheers!

3be7cee6909a2fc7f90651fe8d17ac60d89502de.jpg

f3e5536af28b1aa9bf1f54d5f085f4498ea99bf5.jpg

OP
OP
Luke.101
Very clean Super S you have there and please have a look at the hood adjusting but that seems to be the main concern :)
It’s been jacked up under the front panel at some point which has bent it out of line, so the bonnet latch has been pushed up. That panel needs replacing anyway so it’s on the list of jobs to get it back on the road.
Wow that’s clean how many miles?
Thanks! its just coming up on 110k so not too bad for 26 years ?

It’s been jacked up under the front panel at some point which has bent it out of line, so the bonnet latch has been pushed up. That panel needs replacing anyway so it’s on the list of jobs to get it back on the road.

Thanks! its just coming up on 110k so not too bad for 26 years

Yeah that’s pretty good for 26 years, mines coming up to 30 now with 52k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk