p0100 fault code

andy88

Ex. Club Member
got the fault code on and the car kangaroos when driving at low revs.

i know this relates to the maf but i changed the maf for a new one 5 months ago so i cant see it being that (unless the ebay ones dont last long).

ive checked the wiring according to haynes manual and im getting the right voltages at the right terminals, apart from terminal 5 which the haynes doesnt mention anything about.

so any know anything i can do to solve this?

owell the car has sorted itself out, the fault code has cleared and not come back and im getting live data readings from the maf now, so the maf is ok, must mean i have a fault with the wiring to the maf. just need to find out there the wiring leads too.

nooo its back again and no readings from the maf again.:down:

anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for the coil pack cg10 so i can trace where the wires go from the maf to check them?

Try cleaning the plugs / sockets with wd40 before you spend ages checking individual wires. I had a probably 2 hour + search athon and it ended up being dirt had gotten into the plug (found that after id taken the dash apart haha).

I'd also check for vac leaks while you're in the engine bay. :)

checked and cleaned all plugs and for vac leaks and all is well as far as i can see.

have checked the voltages at the maf plug as haynes manual says and im getting the correct voltages and got a good earth so im left with 1 wire left which i dont know what it does or where it goes, plus the haynes manual has no wiring diagrams for the 2000-2003 k11s for the maf:(

anyone know if i can get a wiring diagram off nissan or will they charge a arm and leg for it?

cheers for the tip frank will have a look,

is the qg the same engine as fitted in a 2001 1.8 primera as ive got a workshop manual from when i had the primera with the qg18 i think

Cheers again frank the maf are the same just different coloured wires and the ecu different pin out but the primera workshop manual helped alot in checking the wires.

Turns out it wasnt the wiring but the maf which is only 4-5 month old is faulty.

Back