Owners manual

Hi all,

Just got a Micra S second hand. I don't have the manual and wondered if anyone knew where I could get a PDF copy of it.

There are just a few things I can't quite figure out. Such as the interior light not coming on when doors are open and what some of the symbols on the windscreen wiper nozzle stick near the wheel mean. There is one that goes up gradually (looks like a volume control) but it appears to do nothing.

As you can troll I'm not a mechanic- just a newbie looking for some advice.

Thanks!

The volume thingie is to adjust the interval on the wiper. When it wipes and pauses before wiping again. it controls the pause length.

I have the manual, I will try to upload it here, but if it doesn't work I will email it to you

Attachments

• owners manual.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 4,722
OP
OP
M
You legend! Thanks so much for helping- I can now answer all my little niggly questions by reading the manual. I might even get brave and try and fit my parrot hands free myself!
Cheers again buddy!

The volume thingie is to adjust the interval on the wiper. When it wipes and pauses before wiping again. it controls the pause length.

I have the manual, I will try to upload it here, but if it doesn't work I will email it to you

hi alex. its a manuel for nissan note. do you have the one for micra k12 or march ak12? thnks in advance