overheating urgent k12

I have a 2004 K12 CR12DE that overheats within 2 minutes/ 1 mile of driving it. You can hear boiling from multiple points in the cooling system. Every line is hot. The water pump was supposedly replaced by the previous owner. I have no idea if it was flushed or not. The oil did not look like mayo and the level doesn't drop. No oil, coolant, or water leaks. The timing belt and radiator have never been replaced. But I believe the hose coming from the radiator was replaced because there's a "good year" sticker on it. The fan seems to work fine, it comes on during the 1 mile drive bc the engine is so hot. Can someone help me to try and trouble shoot this? thanks for your help.
-steph

Hi mate, take out the thermostat and ensure that it opens and closes. You can do this with a hair dryer or paint stripper on the hot setting.

Can you give more information on specifics? Is it when driving? Stationary?

Hi mate, take out the thermostat and ensure that it opens and closes. You can do this with a hair dryer or paint stripper on the hot setting.

Can you give more information on specifics? Is it when driving? Stationary?
Better still put it in a saucepan of water on the stove and heat it up. If it hasn't opened by the time the water is boiling then its FUBAR'd

Back