Out-troduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
This unfortunately is a quick Note to say bye...

I want to thank you all...
Richie, Fraz, Neil, Titch, James, Rich, Steve (Simon), Paul, Gaz, Awesome, Paddy, Alan, Em’s, Andy, Ant, Jason, Nex, Lee, Craig, Kristian, Dan, Glenn, Gary, The G Man, Kev, Amanda, Abdul, Mike, Ollie, Paddy, Chris. And some I have missed...

Along my Journey of being a member it’s yourselves that have kept me in the club.
I've really enjoyed being a member here, it has changed my entire outlook on the car scene, I certainly don't regret becoming a member, and I am certainly going miss the forums, however with the Punto the only thing keeping me here is you guys, and again thanks. Certain Persons I won't name sadly lead me in wanting to leave for a while now... However I don’t think the club is poorly run, this is not why I am leaving at all, 10 years of the MSC prove it’s certainly moving. I'll speak too many of you on MSN and all the best people!

Darren. Good Times!

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
However I don’t think the club is poorly run, this is not why I am leaving at all, 10 years of the MSC prove it’s certainly moving.

We might not have got on loads but you do say some smart things, take it easy

Nooo darren my micra and msn buddy!:down: :down:

Well wen u drove a real car i liked u as u came to my micra meeting and we got on realy well!

But now u drive somthing french...well im droping u as my little b***h!

Lol not really dude but we still talk on msn wich is good!

laters

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Lmao, i remember someone said that on top gear and they got laughed at. They're italian

lol someone also said what there favorite brit car was n someone said "nissan micra" lol, clarkson replied with "no there jap, the micra comes over in a box n they put one screw in in the north east" th Do not evade the swear filters never mention sunderland or NMUK :mad: hate the way people think the north east is just newcastle :mad: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.