out in the sun!

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Well since today was sunny and i'm putting my car up for sale i thought i would give it a quick wash, clean the interior and take some pics :). They turned out quite well :)

DSCF1631.JPG

DSCF1633.JPG

DSCF1634.JPG

DSCF1635.JPG

DSCF1638.JPG

R

runaway-robot

hmmm i know that area ..... :) hmmm where is it?

lol yea, u can clean mine lol dont forget the wheels :D

R

runaway-robot

i think i know where u mean... ? lol so what car u planning on getting then?

i should really take some pics of mine... :D

R

runaway-robot

nice lil cars... it was either a micra, or a polo for me first car... :D im waiting till im 22ish to get another car lol want something powerful :devil: hehe

OP
OP
I

Ian

Ex. Club Member
me too, and a newer car as well. The polo GTi is nice set up. All the mod cons and 125bhp to play with, it only has 1lb/ft or torque less then a 160SR too so it will be around the same speed :)

R

RIK

Ian said:
me too, and a newer car as well. The polo GTi is nice set up. All the mod cons and 125bhp to play with, it only has 1lb/ft or torque less then a 160SR too so it will be around the same speed :)

have you looked into the lupo gti's....they look alot better than the polo's

but im not sure on the engine spec

OP
OP
I

Ian

Ex. Club Member
yeah i have i was going to get one, but they are just too expensive, around £8,000 privatly for anything decent. Its the same engine as a polo GTi just about 100KG lighter and come with a closer ratio 6 speed gear box after july 2001 iirc. And looks, well thats all a matter of opinion, i like them both, but would have a lupo over a polo.

Titch

Micra K11ng
Kinda off topic, but i saw your old Super S when i was leaving Newcastle yesterday, just around the Metro Center!

B

Ben

i was told the tooth fairy existed.....

and the polo gti is wat he is getting this week, he changes his mind more than a bird...:D