ouch

I watched the 5th gear review of the new K13 micra..... i think it looks fantastic, a brilliant mix of K11 and K12. they ABSOLUTELY slated it. all of 5th gear hated it, even VBH, who "loves" previous micras............. i was so disappointed :(

essexpunx

Site Supporter
I had a test drive in a new micra as my son was in the market for a new car, and it is rubbish, feels tacky, doesn't handle great and felt sluggish, problem is there are so many good small cars now for the same kind of money, Fiat 500, Ford Ka (although i wasn't impressed with this one either) and new Vauxhall Corsa with lifetime warranty! son bought a corsa because the deal was amazing and the dealer good and the car was great fun to drive, the Nissan dealer had a couldn't care less attitude.

Corsa D's in the college car park,

Already chugging out blue smoke, really makes me want to stay away from them.

KA's, good for girls xD,

Problem with cars these days, too big, too many electronics, too heavy, But i do think the new micra may get its fair share, after all, the k12 was hated quite alot upon release.

I hear 500 are good though, but very strict with the handling (As in you turn, it goes haha) question is, hows fiats reliability this day also?

Don't like 5th gear either, they seem to be geared up to all the blatent obvious cars.

Micra needs to be pushed hard to get it going from what i hear, max torque at 4000 rpm i think it was.

Kris C

Ex. Club Member
It is what you pay for tbh, its a cheap car to buy, run, insure etc but it is made on a budget for peopl on a budget. As for what 5th gear have to say i wouldnt give them the time of day.

Dave_Ally

Ex. Club Member
Would prefer to wait for the other engine in the K13 before making a decision but I do agree with fifth gear about the interior.

i work with different cars all the time from different era's and in my opininion all modern cars are cheap, nasty and give no true grunt.... the i dont even like the styling they are making cars far too advanced and carry so much crap on board they are slow and give no responce at all!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i work with different cars all the time from different era's and in my opininion all modern cars are cheap, nasty and give no true grunt.... the i dont even like the styling they are making cars far too advanced and carry so much crap on board they are slow and give no responce at all!

agreed, i have worked with a lot of cars, the new ones are boring and horrible. i will stick with my k11, i am sure there will be a point when everyone will wish they had an old car again, so i intend to keep mine going