other forums??

Why arent other forums as good as this 1?!?! lol... been looking about, joined the aoc as ive just bought a gti, but this forum is just so hassle free and the fellas are quality!!!:D

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
MSC is just generally a really nice community. Much more so than pretty much any other site I know of. Its always been this way. :)

My point exactly, no matter what you post, what time it is or anything your always going to get a quick reply :laugh: I think i need a new micra, wish i didnt sell my super s now!!:(

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
one of the reasons im staying with micras, the community is awsome. Every meet i go to you can immedietly talk to people, made a lot of friends on here some nearby and some miles away, cant wait untill a national meet

Ian

Ex. Club Member
I find the AOC to be a much more outspoken community, the things we say on there about jade/jacko etc would have had members banned on here. I just hang around as im after another micra once i get a lockup for a project :)

Optispart

Ex. Club Member
im with the FFOC its a great community tbh, here is great though im gonna stay here anyway people seem genuinely interested i love it!

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I'm a member of The Biker Forum, everyone is as helpful there as on here but it's all a lot more relaxed. They hate car drivers though and took the #### a bit when they found out I had a Micra lol.

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
Its because we are a rare breed of people that like micras... and with this trait comes being an awsome person...thats why everone is so good =]

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 00:18 #1
John_G
Forum Member

Car: X reg 1.0 Twin cam 16v
Trade Rating: (0)
Activity Longevity
4/20 1/20
Today Posts
2/9 sssssss26

Euro Micra's?
Bit of a long shot but was wondering is their any euro'd Micra's about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_G View Post
Bit of a long shot but was wondering is their any euro'd Micra's about?
Their isnt any John ok!
Last edited by John_G; 05-06-2009 at 00:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
John_G is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
John_G
View Public Profile
Send a private message to John_G
Find More Posts by John_G
Add John_G to Your Contacts
Old 05-06-2009, 00:26 #2
NeX
You're after my robot bee

Car: k11 1.3 Gx, k11 1.3 Lx, k11 1.3 Cabriolet, k11 track car, half a k11 1.0 Vibe
Trade Rating: (10)
Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/9 sssss4860

lol, hahaha!

there are some, depends on what K you are thinking of

reply within 10 mins mate!!!:laugh:

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
You get a quick reply if you have a genuine problem like 'oh crap my wheel just fell off'

but if you are just uping your thread count with crap like 'can I turbocharge my micra?' or 'how fast can a micra go' you won't get a reply cos we've heard it all before

You didnt say that when you where buying it ######.... You said it was 2 dear!!!:laugh: Ill get 1 cheap dont you worry!!!:D

ps get a bloody blog going!!!! With a vid!!!:D

John_G, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Huh?

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
It's a link to the JAE information thread, which if you choose to join the club will enable you to come to the largest club meet of the year in September.

Kev :)