Origins of the Juke Nismo?

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
I dont know about Nissan UK marketing, but Nissan France is pushing hard for the release of the Juke Nismo. Funny this morning I was browsing some of my K11 japanese brochures and found this:
14LHJp2.jpg

(2 different brochures, one regular and one about K11 nismo catalog parts)

OP
OP
Seb_

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Yes on the sides of the seats + red tissue on center . Juke K11 is black and red themed. Looks... weird :/

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Nissan Puke? Nissan Joke? I don't like them. The NISMO might be ok to drive, but when someone asks, you've still got to tell them you own a Juke....

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
My neighbours bought and paid for a nismo juke, should be delivered soon. Will have to grab some pics for you guys

skymera

Brutal Honesty
The original Juke looked okay in the adverts...then I saw one in real life.

You know it's going to be just a load of French junk smothered over the top of an already hideous car.

Bit like this
renault-pulse-2012-1-8-23-32-19.jpg

*shudders*

K13 carbon copy/Twin :p

I actually really like the Juke... :oops:
They're different...if a little odd...unfortunatly my mum's too short to close the rear hatch if she ever opened it! LOL
My local paper's "motoring guide" section has a feature on the Nismo Juke this week too...

Gotta say that K11 version (nismo "juke") is rather nice ^_^ just needs SR wheels and a wrap around spoiler...and some extra sills...and fogs...and stuff :D

OP
OP
Seb_

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Better picture for you March Juke fans!

Attachments

• 1362229228247.jpg
    1362229228247.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 381
I dont know about Nissan UK marketing, but Nissan France is pushing hard for the release of the Juke Nismo. Funny this morning I was browsing some of my K11 japanese brochures and found this:
14LHJp2.jpg

(2 different brochures, one regular and one about K11 nismo catalog parts)
Still have the Nismo catalogue?