Oredering a Cusco strut brace. HELP

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
email him and say you need it to fit an HR15DE. To me it it looks they where only designed to fit the CR engines as that is the most popular for tuning in Japan.

OP
OP
Bmx_Bandit

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
I spoke to them this morning, and the guy said that they do a standard one, and one to fit with a brake cylinder stopper.
I looked at the engine and it looks like the brake fluid bottle/stopper will be in the way of the brace.So i ordered the one that is a slightly different shape to compensate for the brake stopper.

Think thats right :) ??

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
If you are looking to import anything from Japan, I would highly reccomend contacting the guys at www.perfectrun.com.au as they have been excellent for me in the past, although reading your post again I see that you have ordered it, hope it goes well :)

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i dont know.

I think it wont fit but im sure when you get it and if it doesnt fit someone on here will give it a good home.

OP
OP
Bmx_Bandit

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
It will fit the strut towers, it will just be a case, whether the brake fluid bottle will be in the way or not.
It will fit LOL :)

I did tell him that it was for a UK K12 and he sourced them specially (Y)

R

runaway-robot

im sure u could move the brake fluid bottle down by a couple of inches, or relocate it :)