opinions on bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikster

im well into these buckets what does everyone think..
[attachment=589]

no one ever can give good response...only asking for opinions!!!!!!!!!

the rage buckets are good seats. I just about manage to fit into them so they past my test. I prefer the newer design that doesn't have RAGE written on them in a large font.

Mike

mike said:
the rage buckets are good seats. I just about manage to fit into them so they past my test. I prefer the newer design that doesn't have RAGE written on them in a large font.

Mike

wot the ones with it written on the bottom of the seat and where the writting is better.. were they easy to fit..

it aint harsh just open your eyes i wanted it that big thanks..

vikster said:
danni said:
i think if u posted up a bigger pic ppl might actually be able to see them

shut up...

No need atall. She was only saying cause you put up a picture of them smaller than me, so how are people meant to see them to give their opinion?

vikster said:
no one ever can give good response...only asking for opinions!!!!!!!!!

And you expect a good response when you have an attituide with people that try to help?!
grr

christ woman chill, no need for any of that, like Danni says, bigger picture would help even though its obvious they the rage ones and yeah they are good seats but at the end of the day its your motor and your decision. Have a look on ebay, sometimes you can get em quite cheap. Rage do special offers like if you buy 2 and the subframes i think you get so much knocked off or something.

And danni tsk tsk tsk
danni said:
bit harsh aint it i was only giving u a bit of advise ?

Advice not advise

RE: RE: opinions on bucket seats

Big_ben said:
And danni tsk tsk tsk
danni said:
bit harsh aint it i was only giving u a bit of advise ?

Advice not advise

:blush: lol it late and i was too shocked at fact i tried to help then get told to shut up...

hahaha i could make so many sarcastic comments but cant be bothered with the arguin lol - Remember that pic that was posted up on old forums, something about forum fighters

vikster, The image is very small here, people were trying to HELP YOU. Now please take this critism as constructive and dont be so rude next time.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back