opinions in prep stage sort!!

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
well since i feel it only right that i personally make the first k10 body modifications post within the section.

let me start here:

ok i am after all your poinions whilst i am still in the testing stages.

please feeel free to host your opinions a=good and bad i take all info you supply as information to progress with.
but here is the design i think i am happiest with after todays work.

the rest is up to u lot.

my intentions were:

the outer lines from the headlights so that they follow the flowing lines i was trying to add to the car so it is not AS boxy and sharp.
but the rest of the lights (bADBOY) keepign sharp lines so that the whole lights dont look out of place.

please leave comments below

[attachment=46]

[attachment=47]

Attachments

• ek10-06.jpg
    ek10-06.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 509
  • ek10-96.jpg
    ek10-96.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 512
  • ek10-05.jpg
    ek10-05.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 561

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Very smart mate!!! I like it alot. Seems to suit the lines of the bumper very nicely. :D Looks kool with the badboy too. Go for it mate. ;D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
does look very nice!! agree with swallow, you wouldnt think that was a micra at all

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I like the lines of the lights and the badboy, I am not sure if I like it without a grille,looks like a large area of flatness. What did it take to get the lights to fit?

B

Ben

arent they your back lights? looks cool though, cant wait till its finished, im so excited lol - the whole front end looks so much better - will have to have a peeksy when i see you next

R

Rusty

Wow, coming along great Wayne. I'm not normally a fan of the "aggressive" badboy bonnet look. Seen it on far too many corsa's round here that aren't even fitted flushly, but I think that might look quite good when it's finished.

I follow this with interest. :)

OP
OP
Q

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
no ben they aint my back light :D they are my mk4 golf lexus lights.

hopefully will tirn out how the ideas and thoughts in my head are.

shall keep informed

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
How will the bonnet open if it is a badboy one? Wont the extended parts crush against the lights and grill, stopping u from opening the bonnet fully? How about a centre opening bonnet! lol

M

matija

LOL!!! The last pic made me laugh (in good way) :) Thumbs up for the effort! Car looks great with these lights, although, it's nothing like K10 Micra anymore...