Opinions/ help

Hi guys, just wanting some opinions of where to go next with the old girl.

So far this is what she's looking like minus bump strips took them off at work I'll put a pic up in a bit. Just unsure as to what to do next, if anything, with spending much money?

Cheers Nath :)

Attachments

• 1372356431378.jpg
    1372356431378.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 260
  • 1372356452695.jpg
    1372356452695.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 287
The rims aren't particularly for sale unless I break even or there's something to swap,

am needing some opinions though as I'm at a complete loss as to what to do next on my budget?
Cheers

The rims aren't particularly for sale unless I break even or there's something to swap,

am needing some opinions though as I'm at a complete loss as to what to do next on my budget?
Cheers
Black headlight mod is cheap and effective Nathan :)
And get those door handles either colour coded or peanut buttered ;)

Black headlight mod is cheap and effective Nathan :)
And get those door handles either colour coded or peanut buttered ;)
Well I got some black plastic ones (dont think it's noticable in the picture) and fitted them at the weekend while I paint the other ones and autoglym gel works wonders on everything including airbox cover and a few other bits :p

And do you mean that chrome middle trim thingy black? What's the best way to do it? :)

Attachments

• 1372370949909.jpg
    1372370949909.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 204
Take the glass off, mask and spray. That's how I did mine.....

I'm only messing with the wheels as much as I'd like to have them the missus would kill me :)

Take the glass off, mask and spray. That's how I did mine.....

I'm only messing with the wheels as much as I'd like to have them the missus would kill me :)

What paint did you use and how long did it take? Can't afford to have car off road much more than a day

Normal black spray nothing special and and hour or so to sort the head lights and about half a day to make sure the paint was dry

As you can see I went the whole hog and blacked everything except the headlight reflector ( ffs dont paint that bit! :eek: )
IMAG0363_zps61aa195c.jpg

IMAG0401_zps62e9e919.jpg

Yeah ave already spoke to one of mot testers at work so know what I can and can't spray from that point anyway haha

whats your opinion on the grills? think they kinda break the black up but can't make my mind up :confused:

Would I need a high temp paint for the lamps if I'm wanting to put xenons in or would that be better anyway? And does anybody somebody selling facelift fog lamps to fit mine? :)