One of the few vehicles that has steered me away from the micra

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
As above finally got my new car sorted, found it in a little place called machynlleth (not to far from me). As pictured shes a tidy example of a Toyota Corolla T-sport 1.8 VVTL-i.

Been driving her for a week now and I can confirm fuel usage is slightly higher then the Micra;) but its certainly worth every penny extra! Cant afford to do a lot to her for a few months what with a recent house move but im definately looking to take her to Santa Pod next month, never know might see a few of you guys up there.

Still have 1 k11 Micra LX left (for a brief period) and my interest in the Nissan and micra range is definately still alive and kicking so expect to see me about from time to time.

One other thing Ive noticed is the Coroll a is the first non Micra non Nissan ive owned and although its a great car the toyota and corolla owners club internet forums are nowhere near as lively and sociable as any of the Nissan forums including the MSC. Think thats definately down to the admins and the huge interest in some very much underated cars, keep up the good work guys!

Joe.
IMG_1166.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1168.JPG