OMG Arnold's in hospital!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Just got a call from ModdedMicra,

this morning on the way to the ISTI or what ever its called, show, Arnold lost the back end on the glanza and was hit by another car.

the car itself is probably a write off, and Arnold is in hospital with concussion.

everyone needs to send him their best wishes, he's only had the car a day, and he is a very good driver, this shouldn't have happened.

oh no, please let him be ok

ill send him a text as thats the only way i can get intouch with him. do we know what hospital he is at ?

I hope he pulls through with no major injuries

oh no, please let him be ok

ill send him a text as thats the only way i can get intouch with him. do we know what hospital he is at ?

I hope he pulls through with no major injuries

from the sounds of things it is just concussion and damaged pride, i sent him a text too, but it was actually the hospital that called Kev, so i doubt he has or is allowed to use his mobile.

Dude. Just seen this on facebook. Hope you ok pal proper gutted for you. But as long as ur ok theres plenty more glanza's out there.

gimmie a call mate

you,re not wrong about the omg bit nex !
i hope he,s ok :)

yea, you saw him at the go kart track, he was the best driver out there, back end slippage should be something he is used to. i am suspecting a fault with the car maybe..

they phoned Kev? i see

yea he will switch it on later and receive loads of texts i bet, hope he is ok, such a bummer he only had the car for a day too :(

he is at Watford general. apparently the car Aquaplaned.

if anyone is near that area please drop by and let him know we are all thinking of him

just had about a half an hour call with Arnold.

he is doing ok, a few stiches in his head and a bit of blood loss, but he is walking out of the hospital so its pretty good going.

he aquaplaned on the motorway, crossed 5 lanes, hit the barrier and then 5 lanes the other way and stopped in the middle of the motorway. managed not to hit anyone either which is impressive. apparently no one was stopping to help... sounds about right for the UK.

but he is ok, and other than a bit shaken up and feeling bad about the car he is ok, he has fully comp on the car, so its covered, he is not going to the car show but he got a free ticket anyway, so no money loss there, it could have been alot worse.

he's just gotta find out who has his car and then head home, he will probably be online in a few hours.

he aquaplaned on the motorway, crossed 5 lanes, hit the barrier and then 5 lanes the other way and stopped in the middle of the motorway. managed not to hit anyone either which is impressive. apparently no one was stopping to help... sounds about right for the UK.

That'll be the ultra hard japenese tyres then! Oh dear, best wishes Al.

If you want, gimme a call and I can give you a lift somewhere if needs be seeing as I'm in Watford.

Best wishes etc - take it easy for a few days now.

Craig

Just thought, if you ain't got my number, then get it off Pete :)

oh my god, a day and hospital.... i think someones trying to tell you to get back in a micra..

im so glad your not hurt, that must have felt awefull especialy on a busy motorway...

at least you are ok, and insurance is there for this kind of situation, so lets hope it all goes well and you get well soon rimmer...

Thank you all for your concern

I'm gutted, so so gutted. I know im very lucky to have crawled away from that one, could have been a lot worse. I'm pretty stiff, and lost quite a bit of blood, and have a few stitches in my head. The whole thing was very scary and again im just gutted. I loved that car for all 36 hours. From what i can remember, it didnt look good. I didn't see the rear but the boot was thrown open and my stuff thrown all over the motorway.

I aquaplained and couldn't control it. Not sure if the stiffness of the suspension made a difference or what, i dunno, just dont ever wanna go through that again.

I've got a number for the company that recovered the car but havent called them yet, i just wanna go to sleep :(

I'm gutted, so so gutted. I know im very lucky to have crawled away from that one, could have been a lot worse. I'm pretty stiff, and lost quite a bit of blood, and have a few stitches in my head. The whole thing was very scary and again im just gutted. I loved that car for all 36 hours. From what i can remember, it didnt look good. I didn't see the rear but the boot was thrown open and my stuff thrown all over the motorway.

I aquaplained and couldn't control it. Not sure if the stiffness of the suspension made a difference or what, i dunno, just dont ever wanna go through that again.

I've got a number for the company that recovered the car but havent called them yet, i just wanna go to sleep :(

nice to hear your voice again and good that youre better than worse. get well soon

yea get some sleep mate, it will be better tomorrow. have some chocolate :D

There's not really much I can say that hasn't already been said! Such a shame as you've only had the car a day! But glad to hear you're recovering after what seems to be have been a horrific accident.

Get well soon mate, much love!

James.

oh my god, a day and hospital.... i think someones trying to tell you to get back in a micra..

have to agree, fate wants you back in a micra, or it will kill you in another car, thats the reason the glanza and the corsa tried to kill you, its a sign, get back in a micra before its too late! i am amazed that you got to the hospital without the ambulance bursting into flames!

Glad your ok mate! the cars insured and i'm sure you'll find another glanza to fall in love with. your ok thats the important bit. (Y)

Alan,

I'm soo sorry this happened :( I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing from the paramedic this morning.

Alan was going to meet me at mine for around 7.30. I phoned just after 8am with no reply and then a few minutes later I got a call from a paramedic telling me what had happened and they assured me Alan was doing ok. I briefly spoke to Alan who was very shaken by the whole thing but doing the best he could under the circumstances.

I was really shocked and then had to get in the exact same type of car and drive to the show on the M1, it felt very odd to say the least! :S

Alan, I know your upset and gutted about the car, but please don't worry or let it get you down, your much more important and you got out with minor injuries. I've been there myself not so long ago.

When you can start the claim process with the insurance company and then go from there, but more importantly look after yourself, they'll be plenty of time to look for another car

Keep well m8.

Kev

Thanks for all your concern everyone. I'll admit your kind comments have got me a bit emotional, i'm very lucky.

Thanks for all your concern everyone. I'll admit your kind comments have got me a bit emotional, i'm very lucky.

yeah, my comments just do that to some people....:wasntme:

your typing fingers arent broken at least... get some sleep dude and come back when your A-ok

Back