• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Olly's pimped out K10

Yeah I know there is a bolt missing, I don't know if I like it though....
DSC00205.jpg

Got my new (old) 80's stereo today, it consists of a Clarion G-80C, G-80A and G-80T.

It did have a tape deck but I've replaced that with an MP3 player lol.

Anyway to the pics:
stereo.jpg

stereo2.jpg

stereo3.jpg

Got my new (old) 80's stereo today, it consists of a Clarion G-80C, G-80A and G-80T.

It did have a tape deck but I've replaced that with an MP3 player lol.

Anyway to the pics:
stereo.jpg

stereo2.jpg

stereo3.jpg
I was actually planning on dropping down a 4 band active equalizer where the heater/cigar lighter is and making the heater only rear windscreen + front windscreen blower. Was thinking about following it with an analog wave analyser where the central air duct is. You actually going to fit that gear in your car?

I'm planning on screwing it under the dash or relocating my handbrake and having a stack between the seats with the fronts facing up.

I'm planning on screwing it under the dash or relocating my handbrake and having a stack between the seats with the fronts facing up.
Just think for a moment...Do you REALLY need that heating system? ;)

Filling the heating/radio area with that gear would make it look quite cool, if you ask me.

I might hide most of it in the glovebox and just have the equaliser and my cb radio on show. Or I might sell it, dunno, it does suit the car quite well.

why would it not pass any mot without heating?
my uncle has a carlton with no working heater and thats passed 3 mots with it like that

Yeah they don't check it works just that it's there. It's needed because without it there could be visibility issues (windows fogging etc)

Back