Olly's pimped out k10 - £75

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Soon my insurance will run out, I will then insure my new micra and my K10 needs to be sold.

1989 facelift
69,000 miles
1 litre
5 speed gearbox

Bad points:
rusty - mainly removeable panels, sills seem ok, slight patch at base of windscreen
needs new tyres
needs new brakes
needs new paint job
short MOT/ Tax

Basically I hope to sell this before the tax and test runs out so someone can drive it away, either big project or can be used for engine/ spares.

No I don't want to break it

Will post when it's actually for sale but someone can reserve it now if they so wish

I'll take some pics in a bit, rust is on drivers door and front wheel arch, passenger door and base of windscreen on passenger side.

Oh forgot to mention, bumper has cutouts for spotlights, however I never got round to fibreglassing them in properly so it looks a bit messy, if you were going to do the car up to keep I'd suggest a new bumper lol

With one person in the car (the driver) it stops but when you have a pasenger it's quite scary lol, if you took it easy and left yourself lots of stopping room it'd probably be ok.

I replaced the brake disks 6k miles ago so it's just the pads, I may buy some pads and replace them before the car is sold.

The rear brakes are pretty wasted, handbrake only stops the car after 9 clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back