Ollies New Car

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Well guys, after Pod, James and I drove to somewhere in Essex in which I met a guy from NPOC, to cut a long story short, I am buying a Primera GT and am picking it up next weekend.

here a list of what it's got and some of the extra bits that have been added

C/L
E/ FRONT WINDOWS
ABS
PAS
SUNROOF
POWER FOLDING MIRRORS
16" ENKAI WHEEL'S painted in honda civic graphite grey
B&M SHORT SHIFTER
K&N INDUCTION KIT
SS AUTOCHROME LIGHTWEIGHT HEADER
STRAIGHT THROUGH CAT WITH SUPERSPRINT BACKBOX
DRIVERS& PASSENGERS AIRBAGS
Drivers & assengers side impact airbags ( in the seats)
Brushed ali gear surround (standard on gt's)
+ brushed ali dash extras
full chrome interior door handles
remote central locking
nissan stereo with 6 disc changer in the boot
Xenon headlights (fitted with help from NPOC)
Front Fogs
Lowered all round on H&R Springs
Magnecore Leads
Super xenon dash clock lights
colour coded bumpers
clear rears

And now some pictures

primeragtS968JJR007.jpg

primeragtS968JJR012.jpg

primeragtS968JJR021.jpg

primeragtS968JJR029-1.jpg

primeragtS968JJR036-1.jpg

So what y'all think???

Cheers all,

Katie, I'll be joining up as an official NPOC member as soon as I've got the car! Ian seems like such a decent bloke!!

Forgot to mention, Rolling road read outs were reading 152BHP at the the wheels at 6300odd RPM

Means I have a car for JAE :D

not to come on and be negitive and a git or anything but them power figures are awfully high for the lack of engine mods :S

Are you going to re-spray it in Orange?!!!!! :p

Nope, I like the silver!!

not to come on and be negitive and a git or anything but them power figures are awfully high for the lack of engine mods :S

I have seen the rolling road printout stating this too.

If you are comparing this figure to the Almera GTi, you have to realise the Primera GT has a higher factory BHP than the Almera GTi.

Primera GT is 147 BHP
Almera GTi is 140 BHP

I'd hardly call 152 BHP at the wheels excessively high, a free flowing straight through exhaust and an induction kit could see gains like this. Also rolling road to rolling road would read a different figure.

the eGT with a high port SR20DE is 150bhp.

The almera GTi is 143bhp. Low port motor, same as this primera by the looks of things. I'm no expert on the SR20, still learning but from what i gather the highport was in very early eGT's only and had the funny looking inlet manifold which loops. The inlet on this looks the same as mine.

nice looking car though.

picture%5C183255191251.jpg

^^

high port.

Well what ever it is you have to account for the rolling road difference, run in engine, different spark plugs and manufacturers mistakes and many other factors.
Plus it has a nice funky exhaust manifold into system and a K&N air filter, not many mods at all but still more than capable of 9bhp.
You know i love the car dude, will you be placing on our stand at usc?? You know you want to!

Whip I imagine so, it also depends on how well i'm getting on with the RS as well mate, hoping to get that into the bodyshop next couple of months for the full re-spray.

i still think you should have got a micra but i will let you off cos it looks nice :D if you are scrapping the micra can i have the wishbones?

Ollie, I have a complete turbo setup for this if your interested lol...

Was well nice to drive back home, having that extra power there is awesome, It just feels like driving a micra, except its bigger, and you see a spoiler in your rear view mirror.

It's a lot better than the RS Turbo as the powerband is over the entire rev range, although does seem at its best between 4000-6500 RPM.

I love it!!!!

Back